Tuesday, April 30, 2013

News about Mini Album Classes

Finally a concrete decision and some early info on my upcoming class schedule...

I will start my first round of classes in September and they will run through December 2013.  Then I'll be breaking for almost the entire month of December, and the second round of classes will begin in January 2014 and they will run through March 2014.  I will be teaching two (2) classes each month specific to a mini album or mini albums and then a third class each month that will focus more on techniques, tools, etc.


I'm going to be creating a page with a calender (and hopefully - still researching this) the ability to sign up for a specific class right here from my Blog.   There will also be an optional mailing list you can join to be notified of upcoming 'special classes', workshops and/or any shows I may have coming up.  Though I'm still working on creating the calender and related sign-up form, it will be available, at the latest, sometime in August right here as a link from this blog.

So that's sort of the quick run-down of the classes.  As I mentioned in my previous post, Spring and Summer are just a difficult time to schedule indoor activities like this - and so it made a lot of sense to move to a Fall/Winter schedule instead.  Besides, if any of you are like me, I get so restless during our long Wisconsin winters, that fun things like craft classes are a welcome change of pace.

No comments: