Monday, November 24, 2014

"Stuff and Tea" Mini Album Part 2

So here's the rest of the pics of my finished "Cocoa, Coffee and Tea Memories" mini album. (Changed the name already - lol!)


I'm actually pretty happy with how this turned out, though I think the cover could have been fancied up a bit more, but I wasn't quite sure how I'd do that without over-doing it, if that makes sense, so I opted to leave it a bit simpler.

I've put this up in my Etsy shop today as well, if you want to take a look - though the pictures are pretty much the same.

More pics after the break...



 






Inserts and Journaling Spots

Supplies Used:

Grafix chipboard for cover
Stampin' Up! - Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - page bases and photo mats
Lawn Fawn "Love you a Latte" stamp set and matching dies for theme embellishments
Organza Ribbon for tags
Designer Papers (variety)


No comments: