Sunday, February 17, 2013

My First Swap

So I've been playing around with getting this site and my little "side business" of Whimsical DeeSigns going for about a year now, and am finally starting to get going.  (I guess you could say I'm a bit of procrastinator - lol!)

Anyway, as a part of getting things moving forward, I decided to take the plunge and participate in my first ever swap.  Tmika of "Scrap Da World" hosted a really adorable and unique swap of Gift Sets that you can read about in detail on her blog or watch the YouTube video she put up about the swap.  Tmika does some really cute and creative things and this looked like a very fun way to "take the plunge". (Thanks for hosting this Tmika).




Below are some picture of my little kits I put together - I was really pretty pleased with how cute they turned out and now officially have the swap bug! LOL!  I will post a follow-up in early March with pics of the gift sets I receive.  (So excited to get them - can hardly wait!)

All of my sets, ready to mail

Single Set - Packaged (click for detail)

Single Set - Unpackaged (click for detail)

This was a lot of fun and it inspired some creative ideas for me in terms of kits and other offerings I hope to make in the coming months!


No comments: