Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello and welcome

So excited to be starting this blog - where I'll be sharing all the fun things I've  made and/or learned about scrapbooking and rubberstamping with all of you!  In the meantime, I'm working on getting my blog all sorted out and customized, so there may be a lot of changing and moving around of "stuff" while I work on things.
In the meantime, here are a couple things I've got planned, and then following that check for some links to some other blogs and web sites of other crafters, suppliers and tool makers that I like!

Upcoming plans:

1)  Video Tutorials on various techniques
2)  Video Tutorials in conference environment for live 'full project' classes
3)  The Mystery Minis Club!  (Whee, this will be fun, but can't say more for now - it's a mystery!)
4)  Patterns and Templates to go with full project tuts
5)  Monthly events with prizes!
6)  Opening of my Etsy shop with lots of fun custom embellishments, de-stash and mini albums


Sites to Visit:

A Diversionary Tactic - Sarah is my Stampin' Up upline, and a good friend.  She makes the most adorable cards and treats all of her customers, demonstrators, hostesses so kindly - just and all-around sweetheart!  She's also got plans for some really neat online tutorials and events, so definitely a blog to keep an eye on!

Following the Paper Trail - Some of the prettiest albums and altered items I've ever come across - and her kits and tutorials are just AWESOME!


J Ann B Designs - Another awesome mini album and altered item artist who shares some wonderful tutorials - personal favs of mine are her micro minis


Stampin Up! - I recently became a Stampin' Up demonstrator and I love the company's stamps, papers, inks, etc.  (I hope I love them, I think I own half the catalog - lol!)

I know its sooo cliche - but more coming soon!  And thanks for stopping by!

No comments: