Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Collage

Had the opportunity to take a collage class at my friend and Stampin' Up Upline's studio a couple weeks ago.  The picture (pls ignore my poor photography skills and my fat hands reflected at the bottom of the frame - lol!) is of my finished collage.   They really are pretty and I'm looking forward to taking more of the collage classes for Winter and Christmas!

Basically she provides all the materials to make 12 squares and you can pick from those the 9 you like best and want to make for your take home collage.   So much fun to do and such a nice group of gals to chat with as we worked.  Very fun!

(You can visit her website if you're interested in taking one of theses classes.  She always has her upcoming class schedule and sign-up available)


No comments: